Correspondence: D. Coltman. Fax: 0131-667-3210; E-mail: David.Coltman@ed.ac.uk
Male reproductive success in a promiscuous mammal: behavioural estimates compared with genetic paternity
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1199–1209, July 1999
How to Cite
Coltman, D. W., Bancroft, D. R., Robertson, A., Smith, J. A., Clutton-brock, T. H. and Pemberton, J. M. (1999), Male reproductive success in a promiscuous mammal: behavioural estimates compared with genetic paternity. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1199–1209. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00683.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 2 November 1998; revision received 17 February 1999;accepted 25 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!