Mitochondrial restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) and sequence variation among closely related avian species and the genetic characterization of hybrid Dendroica warblers
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1431–1441, September 1999
How to Cite
Lovette, I. J., Bermingham, E., Rohwer, S. and Wood, C. (1999), Mitochondrial restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) and sequence variation among closely related avian species and the genetic characterization of hybrid Dendroica warblers. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1431–1441. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00706.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 22 January 1999;revision accepted 16 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!