Sequences described in this manuscript are available from GenBank (AF118675–AF118760).
Discordant patterns of morphological and molecular change in broadtail madtoms (genus Noturus)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1563–1569, October 1999
How to Cite
Bennetts, R. Q., Grady, J. M., Rohde, F. C. and Quattro, J. M. (1999), Discordant patterns of morphological and molecular change in broadtail madtoms (genus Noturus). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1563–1569. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00709.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 15 January 1999;revision accepted 13 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!