A population genetic comparison of large- and small-bodied sage grouse in Colorado using microsatellite and mitochondrial DNA markers
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1457–1465, September 1999
How to Cite
Oyler-mccance, S. J., Kahn, N. W., Burnham, K. P., Braun, C. E. and Quinn, T. W. (1999), A population genetic comparison of large- and small-bodied sage grouse in Colorado using microsatellite and mitochondrial DNA markers. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1457–1465. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00716.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 26 November 1998; revision received 12 March 1999;accepted 1 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!