Microsatellites reveal clonal structure of populations of the thelytokous ant Platythyrea punctata (F. Smith) (Hymenoptera; Formicidae)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1497–1507, September 1999
How to Cite
Schilder, K., Heinze, J., Gross, R. and Hölldobler, B. (1999), Microsatellites reveal clonal structure of populations of the thelytokous ant Platythyrea punctata (F. Smith) (Hymenoptera; Formicidae). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1497–1507. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00727.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 18 December 1998; revision received 23 March 1999;accepted 21 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!