Sadly, Dr Garner died while this manuscript was being prepared.
Genetic structure of the world’s polar bear populations
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1571–1584, October 1999
How to Cite
Paetkau, D., Amstrup, S. C., Born, E. W., Calvert, W., Derocher, A. E., Garner, G. W., Messier, F., Stirling, I., Taylor, M. K., Wiig, Ø. and Strobeck, C. (1999), Genetic structure of the world’s polar bear populations. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1571–1584. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00733.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 15 January 1999; revision received 11 May 1999;accepted 11 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!