Present address: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, James Cook University, Townsville 4811, Australia.
Evidence for male-biased dispersal in Lake Malawi cichlids from microsatellites
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1521–1527, September 1999
How to Cite
Knight, M. E., Oppen, M. J. H. v., Smith, H. L., Rico, C., Hewitt, G. M. and Turner, G. F. (1999), Evidence for male-biased dispersal in Lake Malawi cichlids from microsatellites. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1521–1527. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00740.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 12 March 1999;revision accepted 17 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!