Comparisons of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences (16S rRNA gene) between oviparous and viviparous strains of Lacerta vivipara: a preliminary study
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1627–1631, October 1999
How to Cite
Heulin, B., Surget-groba, Y., Guiller, A., Guillaume, C. P. and Deunff, J. (1999), Comparisons of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences (16S rRNA gene) between oviparous and viviparous strains of Lacerta vivipara: a preliminary study. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1627–1631. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00746.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 2 February 1999;revision accepted 30 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!