Present address: The University of the Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore D.C. 4558, Queensland, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com
Comparison of the population genetics and densities of five Pinanga palm species at Kuala Belalong, Brunei
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1641–1654, October 1999
How to Cite
Shapcott, A. (1999), Comparison of the population genetics and densities of five Pinanga palm species at Kuala Belalong, Brunei. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1641–1654. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00749.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 10 December 1998; revision received 6 May 1999;accepted 20 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!