Potential of microsatellites for individual assignment: the North Atlantic redfish (genus Sebastes) species complex as a case study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1703–1717, October 1999
How to Cite
Roques, S., Duchesne, P. and Bernatchez, L. (1999), Potential of microsatellites for individual assignment: the North Atlantic redfish (genus Sebastes) species complex as a case study. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1703–1717. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00759.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 2 February 1999; revision received 8 May 1999;accepted 3 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!