Present address: Department of Ecology, Evolution and Marine Biology, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA.
Population, habitat and genetic correlates of mycorrhizal specialization in the ‘cheating’ orchids Corallorhiza maculata and C. mertensiana
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1719–1732, October 1999
How to Cite
Lee Taylor, D. and Bruns, T. D. (1999), Population, habitat and genetic correlates of mycorrhizal specialization in the ‘cheating’ orchids Corallorhiza maculata and C. mertensiana. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1719–1732. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00760.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 2 February 1999; revision received 30 May 1999;accepted 7 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!