Species distinction and evolutionary relationships of the Italian hare (Lepus corsicanus) as described by mitochondrial DNA sequencing
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1805–1817, November 1999
How to Cite
Pierpaoli, M., Riga, F., Trocchi, V. and Randi, E. (1999), Species distinction and evolutionary relationships of the Italian hare (Lepus corsicanus) as described by mitochondrial DNA sequencing. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1805–1817. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00766.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 11 April 1999; revision received 15 June 1999;accepted 15 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!