These authors contributed equally to this work.
Armadillos exhibit less genetic polymorphism in North America than in South America: nuclear and mitochondrial data confirm a founder effect in Dasypus novemcinctus (Xenarthra)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1743–1748, October 1999
How to Cite
Huchon, D., Delsuc, F., Catzeflis, F. M. and Douzery, E. J. P. (1999), Armadillos exhibit less genetic polymorphism in North America than in South America: nuclear and mitochondrial data confirm a founder effect in Dasypus novemcinctus (Xenarthra). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1743–1748. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00768.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 3 June 1999; revision received 3 June 1999;accepted 20 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!