Genetic variation in an apomictic grass, Heteropogon contortus, in the Hawaiian Islands
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2127–2132, December 1999
How to Cite
Carino, D. A. and Daehler, C. C. (1999), Genetic variation in an apomictic grass, Heteropogon contortus, in the Hawaiian Islands. Molecular Ecology, 8: 2127–2132. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00786.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 1 April 1999; revision received 21 June 1999;accepted 21 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!