Amplification of oak DNA from ancient and modern wood
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2137–2140, December 1999
How to Cite
Dumolin-Lapègue, S., Pemonge, M.-H., Gielly, L., Taberlet, P. and Petit, R. J. (1999), Amplification of oak DNA from ancient and modern wood. Molecular Ecology, 8: 2137–2140. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00788.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 12 March 1999; revision received 30 June 1999;accepted 30 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!