Present addresses:Laboratoire BIOMOVE, UMR CNRS/Université Blaise Pascal, 24 Avenue des Landais, 63177 Aubière Cedex, Clermont-Ferrand, France;†Ecole du Génie Rural, des Eaux et Forêts, Rue Girardet, 54000 Nancy.
High genetic diversity in a population of the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete Laccaria amethystina in a 150-year-old beech forest
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2003–2013, December 1999
How to Cite
Gherbi, H., Delaruelle, C., Selosse, M.-A. and Martin, F. (1999), High genetic diversity in a population of the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete Laccaria amethystina in a 150-year-old beech forest. Molecular Ecology, 8: 2003–2013. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00801.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 2 March 1999; revision received 30 June 1999;accepted 20 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!