Reproductive biology and genetic diversity of a cryptoviviparous mangrove Aegiceras corniculatum (Myrsinaceae) using allozyme and intersimple sequence repeat (ISSR) analysis
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2061–2069, December 1999
How to Cite
Ge, X. J. and Sun, M. (1999), Reproductive biology and genetic diversity of a cryptoviviparous mangrove Aegiceras corniculatum (Myrsinaceae) using allozyme and intersimple sequence repeat (ISSR) analysis. Molecular Ecology, 8: 2061–2069. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00821.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 10 June 1999; revisionaccepted 24 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!