Present addresses:Department of Zoology, University of Karachi, Karachi 75270, Pakistan;†School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 Penang, Malaysia.
Can multiple-copy sequences of prey DNA be detected amongst the gut contents of invertebrate predators?
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2081–2087, December 1999
How to Cite
Zaidi, R. H., Jaal, Z., Hawkes, N. J., Hemingway, J. and Symondson, W. O. C. (1999), Can multiple-copy sequences of prey DNA be detected amongst the gut contents of invertebrate predators?. Molecular Ecology, 8: 2081–2087. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00823.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 10 June 1999; revisionaccepted 28 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!