Present address: Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK.
Extra-pair paternity in relation to male age in Bullock’s orioles
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2115–2126, December 1999
How to Cite
Richardson, D. S. and Burke, T. (1999), Extra-pair paternity in relation to male age in Bullock’s orioles. Molecular Ecology, 8: 2115–2126. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00832.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 24 April 1999; revision received 17 August 1999;accepted 24 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!