The use of random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) markers to identify strawberry varieties: a forensic application
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 229–232, February 2000
How to Cite
Congiu, L., Chicca, M., Cella, R., Rossi, R. and Bernacchia, G. (2000), The use of random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) markers to identify strawberry varieties: a forensic application. Molecular Ecology, 9: 229–232. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00811.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 24 April 1999;revision received 24 July 1999;accepted 24 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!