Assessment of natural and artificial propagation of the white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes species complex) in the Alpine region with nuclear and mitochondrial markers
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 25–37, January 2000
How to Cite
Largiadèr, C. R., Herger, F., Lörtscher, M. and Scholl, A. (2000), Assessment of natural and artificial propagation of the white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes species complex) in the Alpine region with nuclear and mitochondrial markers. Molecular Ecology, 9: 25–37. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00830.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 13 February 1999; revision received 14 July 1999;accepted 19 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!