Screening of Mhc variation in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): a comparison of restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP), denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) and sequencing
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 215–219, February 2000
How to Cite
Langefors, Å., Lohm, J., Von Schantz, T. and Grahn, M. (2000), Screening of Mhc variation in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): a comparison of restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP), denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) and sequencing . Molecular Ecology, 9: 215–219. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00838.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 21 May 1999; revision received 2 September 1999;accepted 2 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!