Molecular systematics, biogeography and population structure of Neotropical freshwater needlefishes of the genus Potamorrhaphis
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 259–268, March 2000
How to Cite
Lovejoy, N. R. and De Araújo, M. L. G. (2000), Molecular systematics, biogeography and population structure of Neotropical freshwater needlefishes of the genus Potamorrhaphis. Molecular Ecology, 9: 259–268. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00845.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 19 May 1999; revision received 24 September 1999; accepted 24 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!