Postsealing genetic variation and population structure of two species of fur seal (Arctocephalus gazella and A. tropicalis)
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 299–314, March 2000
How to Cite
Wynen, L. P., Goldsworthy, S. D., Guinet, C., Bester, M. N., Boyd, I. L., Gjertz, I., Hofmeyr, G. J. G., White, R. W. G. and Slade, R. (2000), Postsealing genetic variation and population structure of two species of fur seal (Arctocephalus gazella and A. tropicalis) . Molecular Ecology, 9: 299–314. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00856.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 16 July 1999; revisionaccepted 8 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!