Multiple paternity increases effective size of southern Atlantic salmon populations
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 293–298, March 2000
How to Cite
Martinez, J. L., Moran, P., Perez, J., De Gaudemar, B., Beall, E. and Garcia-Vazquez, E. (2000), Multiple paternity increases effective size of southern Atlantic salmon populations. Molecular Ecology, 9: 293–298. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00857.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 27 June 1999; revision accepted 7 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!