Polymorphic DNA microsatellites in the domestic pigeon, Columba livia var. domestica
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 366–368, March 2000
How to Cite
Traxler, B., Brem, G., Müller, M. and Achmann, R. (2000), Polymorphic DNA microsatellites in the domestic pigeon, Columba livia var. domestica. Molecular Ecology, 9: 366–368. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00874-2.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 3 August 1999; revision accepted 11 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!