Five microsatellite loci in eelgrass Zostera marina and a test of cross-species amplification in Z. noltii and Z. japonica
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 371–373, March 2000
How to Cite
Reusch, T. B. H. (2000), Five microsatellite loci in eelgrass Zostera marina and a test of cross-species amplification in Z. noltii and Z. japonica. Molecular Ecology, 9: 371–373. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00874-4.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 16 September 1999; revisionaccepted 11 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!