Comparative genetic diversity of parasites and their hosts: population structure of an urban cockroach and its haplo-diploid parasite (oxyuroid nematode)
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 481–486, April 2000
How to Cite
Jobet, E., Durand, P., Langand, J., Müller-Graf, C. D. M., Hugot, J.-P., Bougnoux, M.-E., Rivault, C., Cloarec, A. and Morand, S. (2000), Comparative genetic diversity of parasites and their hosts: population structure of an urban cockroach and its haplo-diploid parasite (oxyuroid nematode). Molecular Ecology, 9: 481–486. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00880.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 4 September 1999; revision received 28 October 1999;accepted 28 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!