An analysis of genetic variation in natural populations of Sticherus flabellatus [R. Br. (St John)] using amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) markers
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 571–581, May 2000
How to Cite
Keiper, F. J. and McConchie, R. (2000), An analysis of genetic variation in natural populations of Sticherus flabellatus [R. Br. (St John)] using amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) markers. Molecular Ecology, 9: 571–581. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00901.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 4 September 1999; revision received 22 November 1999;accepted 22 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!