A Simple method for the detection of size homoplasy among amplified fragment length polymorphism fragments
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 815–816, June 2000
How to Cite
O’Hanlon, P. C. and Peakall, R. (2000), A Simple method for the detection of size homoplasy among amplified fragment length polymorphism fragments. Molecular Ecology, 9: 815–816. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00924.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 23 November 1999; revisionaccepted 14 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!