Matrilineal history of the endangered Cape Sable seaside sparrow inferred from mitochondrial DNA polymorphism
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 809–813, June 2000
How to Cite
Nelson, W. S., Dean, T. and Avise, J. C. (2000), Matrilineal history of the endangered Cape Sable seaside sparrow inferred from mitochondrial DNA polymorphism. Molecular Ecology, 9: 809–813. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00929.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 23 September 1999; revision received 13 January 2000;accepted 13 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!