Ten microsatellite loci isolated and developed for the blackspot seabream, Pagellus bogaraveo (Brünnich 1768)
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 999–1000, July 2000
How to Cite
Stockley, B. M., Rogers, A. D., Iyengar, A., Menezes, G., Santos, R. and Long, A. (2000), Ten microsatellite loci isolated and developed for the blackspot seabream, Pagellus bogaraveo (Brünnich 1768). Molecular Ecology, 9: 999–1000. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00939-5.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 15 December 1999; revision received 18 January 2000;accepted 27 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!