Highly polymorphic microsatellite markers in the landsnail Helix aspersa (Mollusca Gastropoda)
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1191–1193, August 2000
How to Cite
Guiller, A., Arnaud, J.-F., Vautrin, D. and Solignac, M. (2000), Highly polymorphic microsatellite markers in the landsnail Helix aspersa (Mollusca Gastropoda). Molecular Ecology, 9: 1191–1193. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00954-13.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 31 December 1999; revisionaccepted 29 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!