Present address: School of Biological Sciences, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 68588, USA.
Phylogenetic divergence in leatherside chub (Gila copei) inferred from mitochondrial cytochrome b sequences
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1029–1035, August 2000
How to Cite
Johnson, J. B. and Jordan, S. (2000), Phylogenetic divergence in leatherside chub (Gila copei) inferred from mitochondrial cytochrome b sequences. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1029–1035. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00960.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 1 October 1999; revision received 31 December 1999;accepted 20 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!