Chloroplast DNA haplotype variation and population differentiation in Sorbus aucuparia L. (Rosaceae: Maloideae)
Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1113–1122, August 2000
How to Cite
Raspé, O., Saumitou-Laprade, P., Cuguen, J. and Jacquemart, A.-L. (2000), Chloroplast DNA haplotype variation and population differentiation in Sorbus aucuparia L. (Rosaceae: Maloideae). Molecular Ecology, 9: 1113–1122. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00977.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
- Received 2 December 1999; revision received 13 March 2000;accepted 13 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!