A direct regional scale estimate of transgene movement from genetically modified oilseed rape to its wild progenitors
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 983–991, July 2000
How to Cite
Wilkinson, M. J., Davenport, I. J., Charters, Y. M., Jones, A. E., Allainguillaume, J., Butler, H. T., Mason, D. C. and Raybould, A. F. (2000), A direct regional scale estimate of transgene movement from genetically modified oilseed rape to its wild progenitors. Molecular Ecology, 9: 983–991. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00986.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 27 February 2000; revision received 9 March 2000;accepted 9 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!