Genetic analysis and conservation of 31 surviving individuals of a rare New Zealand tree, Metrosideros bartlettii (Myrtaceae)
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1149–1157, August 2000
How to Cite
Drummond, R. S. M., Keeling, D. J., Richardson, T. E., Gardner, R. C. and Wright, S. D. (2000), Genetic analysis and conservation of 31 surviving individuals of a rare New Zealand tree, Metrosideros bartlettii (Myrtaceae). Molecular Ecology, 9: 1149–1157. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00989.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 15 December 1999; revision received 23 March 2000;accepted 23 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!