Phylogeography and natural selection in the Tenerife gecko Tarentola delalandii: testing historical and adaptive hypotheses
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1213–1221, September 2000
How to Cite
Gübitz, T., Thorpe, R. S. and Malhotra, A. (2000), Phylogeography and natural selection in the Tenerife gecko Tarentola delalandii: testing historical and adaptive hypotheses. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1213–1221. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00997.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received 28 October 1999; revision received 10 March 2000;accepted 20 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!