Examination of species boundaries in the Acropora cervicornis group (Scleractinia, Cnidaria) using nuclear DNA sequence analyses
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1363–1373, September 2000
How to Cite
Oppen, M. J. H. V., Willis, B. L., Vugt, H. W. J. A. V. and Miller, D. J. (2000), Examination of species boundaries in the Acropora cervicornis group (Scleractinia, Cnidaria) using nuclear DNA sequence analyses. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1363–1373. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01010.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received 30 January 2000; revision received 20 April 2000;accepted 20 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!