Abbreviations: MTT (3-(4,5-Dimethyl-2-thiazolyl)-2,5-diphenyl-2H-tetrazolium bromide; Serva, Heidelberg): 500 mg/100 mL, MgCl 2–6H2O: 10 g/100 mL, PMS (phenazine methosulphate; Serva, Heidelberg): 100 mg/100 mL.
Genetic variation of European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) along an altitudinal transect at mount Vogelsberg in Hesse, Germany
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1349–1361, September 2000
How to Cite
Sander, T., König, S., Rothe, G. M., Janßen, A. and Weisgerber, H. (2000), Genetic variation of European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) along an altitudinal transect at mount Vogelsberg in Hesse, Germany. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1349–1361. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01014.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received 2 December 1999; revision received 20 April 2000;accepted 20 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!