TCS: a computer program to estimate gene genealogies
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1657–1659, October 2000
How to Cite
Clement, M., Posada, D. and Crandall, K. A. (2000), TCS: a computer program to estimate gene genealogies. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1657–1659. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01020.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 11 February 2000; revisionaccepted 26 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!