Increase of genetic variation over time in a recently founded population of great reed warblers (Acrocephalus arundinaceus) revealed by microsatellites and DNA fingerprinting
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1529–1538, October 2000
How to Cite
Hansson, B., Bensch, S., Hasselquist, D., Lillandt, B.-G., Wennerberg, L. and Von Schantz, T. (2000), Increase of genetic variation over time in a recently founded population of great reed warblers (Acrocephalus arundinaceus) revealed by microsatellites and DNA fingerprinting . Molecular Ecology, 9: 1529–1538. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01028.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 30 October 1999; revision received 2 March 2000;accepted 8 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!