Present address: Faculty of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Hiroshima University, Higashi-hiroshima 739–8521, Japan.
Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the Asiatic black bear Ursus thibetanus
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1661–1662, October 2000
How to Cite
Kitahara, E., Isagi, Y., Ishibashi, Y. and Saitoh, T. (2000), Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the Asiatic black bear Ursus thibetanus. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1661–1662. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01030.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 3 April 2000; revisionaccepted 25 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!