Comparative avian phylogeography of Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea mountains: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1505–1516, October 2000
How to Cite
Smith, T. B., Holder, K., Girman, D., O’Keefe, K., Larison, B. and Chan, Y. (2000), Comparative avian phylogeography of Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea mountains: implications for conservation. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1505–1516. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01032.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 21 December 1999; revision received 26 April 2000;accepted 3 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!