A universal molecular method for identifying underground plant parts to species
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1549–1559, October 2000
How to Cite
Linder, C. R., Moore, L. A. and Jackson, R. B. (2000), A universal molecular method for identifying underground plant parts to species. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1549–1559. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01034.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 27 February 2000; revision received 22 May 2000;accepted 22 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!