Across the Southern Alps by river capture? Freshwater fish phylogeography in South Island, New Zealand
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1577–1582, October 2000
How to Cite
Waters, J. M. and Wallis, G. P. (2000), Across the Southern Alps by river capture? Freshwater fish phylogeography in South Island, New Zealand. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1577–1582. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01035.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 23 February 2000; revision received 15 May 2000;accepted 15 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!