A novel restriction fragment length polymorphism for petrels or tube-nosed seabirds
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1915–1917, November 2000
How to Cite
Millar, C. D., Taylor, G. A., Moore, P. J., Halverson, J. L. and Lambert, D. M. (2000), A novel restriction fragment length polymorphism for petrels or tube-nosed seabirds. Molecular Ecology, 9: 1915–1917. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01061.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 13 November 1999; revision received 23 May 2000;accepted 29 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!