Phylogeography of colonially nesting seabirds, with special reference to global matrilineal patterns in the sooty tern (Sterna fuscata)
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1783–1792, November 2000
How to Cite
Avise, J. C., Nelson, W. S., Bowen, B. W. and Walker, D. (2000), Phylogeography of colonially nesting seabirds, with special reference to global matrilineal patterns in the sooty tern (Sterna fuscata). Molecular Ecology, 9: 1783–1792. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01068.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 31 March 2000; revision received 14 June 2000;accepted 14 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!