Polymorphic microsatellite loci of Oryzomys palustris, the marsh rice rat, in South Florida detected by silver staining
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1931–1932, November 2000
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Hughes, C. R., Gines-Candelaria, E. A. and Gaines, M. S. (2000), Polymorphic microsatellite loci of Oryzomys palustris, the marsh rice rat, in South Florida detected by silver staining . Molecular Ecology, 9: 1931–1932. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01072-8.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 12 May 2000; revisionaccepted 14 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!