Microsatellite markers for coral trout (Plectropomus laevis) and red throat emperor (Lethrinus miniatus) and their utility in other species of reef fish
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1929–1931, November 2000
How to Cite
Herwerden, L. V., Benzie, J., Peplow, L. and Davies, C. (2000), Microsatellite markers for coral trout (Plectropomus laevis) and red throat emperor (Lethrinus miniatus) and their utility in other species of reef fish . Molecular Ecology, 9: 1929–1931. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.01076-7.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 21 March 2000; revision received 11 May 2000;accepted 10 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!